Arthur Jarvis University Consultancy & Development Services Center

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed certificate, diploma and degree programmes of Arthur Jarvis University.

Pick a Time that favors your busy schedule, classes

The programs are tailor made to suit the shedules of the students regardless of their shedules and time. If a lecture is missed, the student can pick it up online or at a later date.

Flexible Fee payments

Our students can make partial payments 60% in the first term and the remaining 40% in the second term. We do this in order to reduce the burden of total payment. Education is a right and here at AJU SDSC our students are our priority.